Thursday, May 23, 2013

Running out of time...

Dear ,u must be extremely tired....You fall a sleep again in the middle of replying my msg but i will never angry with you ,i just want to to have a good rest ,you can reply my msg tomorrow.. I wish  i can stay beside you right now ,watching your sleeping face and cuddles you in my embrace..

Dear, i want to say thank you for everything u did and you never give up on me at the critical time...i feel lucky to having you as my girlfriend ....the previous semester I face many difficulty and there was many obstacle many problem i have to solve....At the end i success to overcome it... ..is you the one who always comfort me when i'm down,encourage me when i was week .sometime  i had did something wrong or feel so sad u will never question me and blaming me  ...you just stay by my side and hug me with you tenderness..No one can understand me so badly , except you....

Actually dear i have two contrast emotion  within me this few day...i feel moody but at the same time i feel happy too.The thing that make me moody is .....you going to leave Kampar soon, it was the starting of my nightmare,till now i still wondering whether i can face it or not?  what ever it is i have to face it like a men although i still a child in you heart that sometime make you feel worry.. you surely know what i mean right...All the people i know leave one by one ,this place will become unfamiliar to me like Zombie land... they have been with me for four years not merely as friends or companion but also a special bond that cannot be explain as we fight together since foundation with the aim to graduate.....however the thing that make me happy is finally you can graduate and most of my frend also...

This few day i had think allot, because when you are busy , u take longer time to reply my msg....i wondering will it be the same situation happens after u go to sg in future.....


I'm worry about if phone calls or Skype or whatever communication way that we are using now cannot pleases you as you wish to see me more ...at times I question God and ask Him why make us meet each other and separate us....He really put a test for me....

I'm worry when at the moments that I'm down and wish to find you to talk , but seeing you so tired after work....I think i will starting keep it to myself as I know you didn't good life after whole day working...and at times if I wish to cheer you with jokes and stories or excite you by telling you what special event that I have done.....all of those seem like can't stimulate you...


I'm worry that one day.....I seldom can guess what you're doing.......and 
The distance from Kampar to Sg wont change but 
The distance from your heart and my heart had already change...... 








No comments:

Post a Comment