Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sunday morning, rain is falling..

Sunday, 31 JULY 2011 Raining day.....A little rain never hurt anyone.It cools the air and freshens everything.Running in the rain makes you feel alive.I sat grumpily at the table, watching the rain hit the windows my brain goes blank just like the video projector without film....what a wonderful scene listen to the raindrop heart feel calm ....it is like a painting ...
                     Raining bring new life...

                                         Raining sometime bring alot of meaning....
Rain... the very word makes me happy. Rain was a companion through out my life. Tickling drops of water seen on the grass tops in the mornings, the damp roads, drenched walks... the whole smell of rain fell memories!


The first memory of Rain starts with my schools. I sure that will be people same feeling with me and would have experienced it. Every academic year starts with rains. Opening an umbrellas, drenched rain coats and uniforms, windows closed bus journeys,class rooms filled with dampness and darkness, those childish plays in the pool of water in roads, damp shoes and socks, the smell of washed clothes all over the house, fear filled cold and damp nights... all mixed up memories makes me too nostalgic.....The memories playing in my mind some sour,sweet,and some are bitter..


Rain was just rain till I was into Secondary school…Rain slowly turned Romantic...Waiting her in the rain make her precious tear drop...When she tell me that she concern me will get sick...Actually I want to tell her that "thanks for caring me so much" i feel so touch and my tear come down just she don't realize it...the tear mix with the rain...The long walks through the lonely paths with her, fingers crossed, shoulders together, hearts joined! Those were the days when I used to pray for the rain almost everyday, just to catch up with her and share ourselves under one umbrella! Rain! still playing in the memories..

Rain suddenly turned to something bad when I went to work in big city...when waiting for bus or train the people will become so crowded,people try to avoid from getting wet...what is my concern in that time is i hoped that i can went back home before rain getting bigger....hope that i wont fall sick because no one will take care of me...that time i started realize that i am growing up but still I used to cry with the rain! I started to hate rain....


Now being in Kampar, the rains are distant memories. Missing my rain a lot here. When it rained for a moment last night and the damp roads in the morning made me think about all those sweet memories associated with rain,think of my hometown when raining... A lot more to write. But let those be in my mind like a rain filled cloud. It might pour down some other time!^^

After raining the sun come out again it is the cycle that will never end..
















2 comments:

  1. amazed with your post!!!
    nice one!!! hehehe!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ thank you ya...Yvonne.....thanks to being my only follower...haha

    ReplyDelete