Monday, July 25, 2011

Reborn

       Time past very fast ,some time i not realizing that time is running just  like water .Some of my frend that same age with me is getting marriage ,some of them is travailing  to Portugal for working purpose and me still stay in small place call Kampar doing the same thing again and again. After attending the soft skill by Ms Kim Chow i had learn a lot and i realize that many thing need to be change in order to improve myself .Now i starter jogging in the morning ,because is not only an exercise ,it is discipline for me to have a healthy lifestyle.need to sleep early and to wake up early in the morning ,after sweating feel good and have a cup of old town white coffee... wow life is great.^^

   I wish to go through this natural heaven door...I want to know what on the other side....    

No comments:

Post a Comment