Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mistake

When some mistake happens causes by me...
Should i feel very sad about it...?
Should i keep on finding reasons behind mistake...?
Should i try to support mistake with many strong proofs...?

I always used to follow the same practice before...
But when I realized...
By following this practice...
I am making bigger mistake...
I am becoming god in giving reasons for each mistake...

Now...
Whenever I come to know mistake has happened...
First I laugh at myself...
Then I say to myself...
"Don't worry...
You can fix the problem...
Now find out the solution and not the supporting reason...

With more attentive mind I redo it again...
and once the problem is fixed...
Again I say to myself...
"Yes... See you have done it...Yes tou can....
And analyse what did I learn from this mistake...

Now...
I am learning to be more alert...
And try to catch the mistakes I make...
I am learning to make new mistakes...

Learn from every mistake you make...
Make some more new mistakes...is not a bad thing after all.....

No comments:

Post a Comment