Monday, September 20, 2010

Working life gud experience

F1 Pertonas..

                                     



Me and Anson....clubbing only....


Still remember that day is the working Saturday so no need wear formal...but so lazy to work...but never mind because that day only work half day after that can go walk around...


^^...work till half go curi tulang abit...


4 season club Quattro just near my working place...

 Winnie Last day...why i close my eye when taking photo..maybe is the sunlight is too shine...


peace....


 Pari Last day...

My Bro Joek guan Yew...


Yvonne last day...haiz make me feel bored ard...no people to disturb...^^

Miss the time we shared together....but life has to goes on...time will never stop just can recall back memory in mind..


My Last day...
Me and my bro Calvin Moi boss...the person who teach me so many thing ..good and also bad thing...

Me and Windy one of my cute friend..

My crazy boss...

alianz group..

Me and lydia...


Me and Priya...last day...

Me ,Amy and Lap Bum...

Training....
 Me and Mr.Mahen

 Me and Norazaam the talk guys with his sun glasses

Me and Mazuin...

Steven The boss...

Me and Rafeeq

Me and joe..

Me and Nuri..

me and KC


The End

1 comment:

  1. like like like! hahaha... good memorable times at Teledirect... LoL... XD

    ReplyDelete