Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Defend Of the Ancient


I has been addicted to play game since i was young it become a culture to those people that born in 1988 ,most of my friend same age with play the same game and watch the same movie... yet still dunno how to spend my free time except playing game... All though i have already reduce the number of the game in my facebook and didn't install any single online game on my lappie, even start holding a book before i slept(read few page only sleep adi)... but i just can't stop playing this strategic game name DotA,D.O.T.A stand for Defense of the Ancients... Is a game control a single unit(Hero) and push it to be stronger to fight against your enemy from destroying your homeland or you go and destroy their homeland (sound bored right). I have no idea why i so addicted into this game that spent most of time on my 17-23 age playing that game... imagine that when i start playing i can play the single game at least 9 hours per days.. Except sleeping, i was playing the freaking Dota for the whloe day (wtf). Which make me scolded by parent who not doing things suppose to be done and can u believe that i always fight with my ex becoz of this game... Feel sorry when i think back... Self Discipline is not there at all... No life at all by doing that... now when i think back,this game make me bored...but is a good sign of improvement... Sometimes Boring and dun have anything to replace my previous behavior... when no gf around, no game to play, no money to spend... what else can do... going back to old attitude lu...... but with a clearer mindset... If now i want to play I ONLY play Two ROUND PER time.....I promise with my finger closing hahah



No comments:

Post a Comment