Monday, April 16, 2012

Being a Student is hard

At the time I feel my life in a holding pattern. I feel like I'm waiting for real life to begin, real life being when I become an adult, when I'm not longer a student and when I can start putting things on hold (like travel, moving, getting on with life).


Any one who has done postgraduate study will probably know where I'm coming from. I'm currently entering my 2th year of study and I really feel I couldn't stand being a student any longer -  I couldn't see the finish line....it is just way too far just like the song in the Que Sera Sera.....the future not not us to see Que Sera Sera.....


I felt like having goals to work towards has been helpful, but at the same time I feel that my life just consists of working towards milestones in my study and nothing else. Hence the feeling of real life being non-existent and not reality at all...like never ending story....But at the same time I have to feel like it's all been worth it. One of the only things that stops me quitting is that after all those years is knowledge.Actually learning is something that every people will go through..the different is how much you learn and what you had learn.I always remind  my self that the basic of human get their knowledge is through learning....if a person even learning they also not willing to do dun expect that he or she can accomplish something in future....

I know this is probably not the last time I will feel like this - there will probably be times later in my life where I feel again like I'm in a holding pattern. I think there is this fairytale in my head that everything will be better once I'm done.


So now instead of complain for current situation  I should be focusing on finishing my exam , so I can get on with the next stage of waiting to become an adult.


No comments:

Post a Comment